Stay Safe, Stay Healthy Everyone!
AP Cricket Academy is a well-established and renowned cricket coaching academy since 2013. We offer a variety of structured coaching sessions with a team of fully qualified and highly skilled coaches, delivering an unparalleled cricket experience for young individuals, thereby providing the greatest opportunity for success in their sports career. Our coaches have represented the Hong Kong Cricket team and have played international matches.Our sustainability lies upon the level of experience, quality of coaching and teamwork.
UNLEASH YOUR CRICKET SKILLS
An unparalleled cricket experience provided by the best coaches in Hong Kong.
Are you ready for the next level?
We focus on Techniques and Fitness
Skill development program
Progression chart and follow up
One on One session with bowling machine
INDIA TOUR DECEMBER 2022
PRECAUTIONARY MEASURES FOR COVID-19
In the view of the Coronavirus (COVID-19). The following precaution measures will be carried out.
1) Everyone will have their temperature checked before entering the Academy.
2) All must disinfect their hands with the alcohol-based hand sanitizer located near the entrance.
3) If you feel unwell, you should seek medical advice promptly and will not be allowed.
4) Don’t share personal items or your sports gear with others.
5) Cover wounds or cuts with waterproof dressing.
6) Avoid touching your Eyes, Nose, Mouth. Don’t let your hands spread germs.
7) Wear a mask, or cover your nose mouth with tissue paper when sneezing or coughing and have the tissue paper discarded into lidded garbage bin.
8) Hand hygiene should be performed regularly after touching public installations or equipment, such as escalators handrails, elevator control panels, doorhandle, etc. Always wash your hands with soap for at least 20 seconds after your training session.
9) Regularly clean and disinfect sports equipment with bleach solution after every training session. Also, don’t forget to sanitize your cell phone.
10) All must comply with the rules and regulations implied by the Centre for Health Protection, Department of Health, HKSAR latest guidelines.